Article provided by: pexscr.com
Four seasons resort in Costa Rica is a top-rated resort with luxurious residences that offer breathtaking views of the ocean and the rainforests. We are a #1 Costa Rica resort for our high-end pools, pristine beaches, cabanas, and water sports. At Brokers Costa Rica, we help you book the best rooms at four seasons resorts at low prices.
Our room packages and availability
Our resort has several types of accommodations: guest rooms, suites, and private residences. Some of our room packages include:
- Guest rooms – We have three different types of guest rooms, all of which are roughly 600 sq. Ft and offer a stunning view of the dry forests, tropical landscape, and the ocean or partial bay. These rooms are available round the year, and the price of staying at these rooms ranges from $1,275 - $1,725 average per night.
- Suites – We have both one-bedroom suites and three-bedroom suites. All our suite rooms offer a spectacular view of the forest canopy, dry forest, and the bay. The cost of staying at our suite ranges from $2,500 - $6,100 per night.
- Private residences – Our opulent and extravagant Casa del mar residence estate offers a brilliant view of the bay and the Pacific Ocean and costs $23,000 per night. We also have three other types of private residences, the cost of which ranges from $2,500 to $7,500 per night.
When you make a reservation with four seasons, you will be charged a resort fee (12% of the room rate) in addition to the price of the room. Guests at four seasons enjoy free housekeeping gratuities, access to daily resort activities, bellman services, free transportation within the Papagayo peninsula, and several other amenities.
Is the four seasons all-inclusive?
When you make a reservation with the four seasons resort, we charge a 12% resort fee for services like housekeeping gratuities, bellman services, transportation within the Papagayo peninsula, non-motorized water sports, access to daily resort activities, and other amenities. Furthermore, you may have to pay a couple of bucks along with the room price and resort fee for taxes.
Our suite room and private residence guests enjoy complimentary Costa Rican breakfast. We also allow guests to personalize their stay when they book a room with us.
How do you get to the Four Seasons in Costa Rica?
The closest airport to Peninsula Papagayo is in Liberia, which is a 50-minute drive from the four seasons resort. Make sure to book your air tickets to Liberia, from where we offer complimentary airport transfers to all our resort guests. Also, be sure to write to us about your arrival time, so that our concierge staff can arrange your pick up from the airport.
To book a room at four seasons resort in Costa Rica for the lowest price, get in touch with us at Brokers Costa Rica today. We offer complimentary perks, personalized service, and customized itineraries for our guests. For more questions like ‘Is Four Seasons Papagayo all-inclusive?’ and ‘What is there to do in Papagayo Costa Rica?’ contact us today.Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica
We welcome your comments!
© 2020 McLennan Real Estate Pty Ltd
- First Home Buyers Melbourne
- Melbourne Property for rent
- Melbourne Property for sale
- Real Estate Agents Melbourne
- Top Real Estate Melbourne